D.C. did it

D.C. was our cat. She went missing last summer and although we searched for her for a few days, we couldn't find her. She had never left us before in 15 years so we thought she must have died. A couple weeks after she disappeared we found her body in the garage. My son, Chris and I took care of her and had funeral services. He missed D.C. and cried himself to sleep a few times.

Yesterday we were cleaning the basement and opened the door to the garage. We noticed that the drain cover was missing and my husband wondered aloud what had happened to it.

"D.C." took it off Dad" Chris said

"But, it was screwed on" Dad said

"She must have used the screwdriver and bzzzz'd rrrpp" Chris said, making screwdriver motions.

Yup, There is no other explanation for it.

1 comments:

Anne January 14, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Well, I thought it was DC too...I mean seriously, who else would have taken the time to unscrew the drain cover---that incidentally doesn't cover a drain?!?